- Victim of VIP sex abuse says he saw Conservative MP murder a young boy
- Boy says he also saw victim deliberately run over by depraved paedophiles
- A third abused boy was also killed in front of a Tory MP, victim claims
- Detectives launch probe into three murders linked to abuse, it was reported
A victim of the VIP paedophile abuse scandal claims he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy at one of their sick orgies.
Detectives are investigating three murders linked to the child sex ring, it was reported last night, days after the Metropolitan Police revealed they had launched a probe into a killing connected to the historical abuse.
A victim of the sickening sex parties says he was in the same room as a boy, aged 12, was strangled by a Tory MP.
The boy, known as Nick, told the Sunday People: ‘I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.’
Now a grown man, he has also told detectives that he saw a 10 or 11-year-old deliberately run over by a car.
As well as this, Nick claims he saw two unknown men murder a third boy in front of another MP 18 months later.
Nick said that he and another abuse victim were taken in a chauffeur-driven car to a luxury townhouse in central London ‘to be sexually abused by powerful men’.
Still traumatised by the harrowing events, he gave a graphic description to police of what took place inside the building.
He said: ‘The MP was particularly nasty, even among the group of people who sexually abused me and others. I still find it difficult to talk about these incidents after all these years.’
Nick also told detectives about the death of another boy during a sexual assault in front of a Conservative minister – different to the one involved in the first killing.
Nick says his father handed him over to the VIP abusers at Dolphin Square in Pimlico, near the Houses of Parliament, as well as other London locations.
Dolphin Square was last week named as one of the locations where abuse was carried out by powerful individuals.
He says he was raped over and over again by the minister, who also sexually assaulted other boys who were younger than 14 years old.
His claims are being investigated by police under Operation Midland, part of Operation Fairbank – the large scale investigation into allegations of abuse by high-placed public figures.
A statement from the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Detectives from the child abuse investigation command are working closely with colleagues from homicide and major crime concerning this information.’
HOW THE PAEDOPHILE SCANDALS MUSHROOMED
September and October 2012: Jimmy Savile abuse scandal breaks.
October 2012: Labour MP Tom Watson claims at Prime Minister’s Questions there is ‘clear intelligence suggesting a powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10’ and that a ‘senior aide to a former prime minister’ had links to a child sex gang member.
November 2012: Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk uses parliamentary privilege to claim Cyril Smith sexually abused boys.
November 2012: The CPS reveals it considered Smith allegations in 1970, 1998 and 1999. It admits Smith should have been prosecuted.
December 2012: Operation Fairbank set up to examine allegations that VIPs, including politicians, abused young men at Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London, in the 1970s and 1980s .
February 2013: Operation Fernbridge begins investigating the alleged paedophile ring linked to Elm Guest House. The Mail reveals Peter Hatton-Bornshin – allegedly abused there as a teenager – killed himself in 1994, aged 28.
December 2013: Ex-Labour MP Lord Janner’s home searched by police investigating historical child sex abuse. He is not arrested.
June 2014: Lord Janner’s Westminster offices searched by police. Again, he is not arrested.
July 3, 2014: It emerges Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens’ dossier on suspected Establishment paedophiles – sent to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983 – disappeared. But the Home Office could find no record of it, fuelling claims of a cover-up. Lord Brittan amends his story twice over his dealings with the original document.
July 5, 2014: More than ten current and former politicians reported to be on list of alleged child abusers held by police investigating Westminster paedophile ring claims. The Mail reveals the Establishment protected diplomat Sir Peter Hayman, a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange, when police found child porn at his flat in 1978.
July 6, 2014: Home Office permanent secretary Mark Sedwill reveals 114 files relating to historical allegations of child sex abuse, 1979 to 1999, have disappeared from the department.
July 7, 2014: Home Secretary Theresa May asks NSPCC’s Peter Wanless to head inquiry into Home Office handling of historical sex abuse cases. She also announces overarching inquiry. Chairman Baroness Butler-Sloss is forced to step down amid questions over the role played by her late brother, Lord Havers, who was attorney general in the 1980s.
October 2014: Replacement Fiona Woolf resigns amid criticism over her ‘Establishment links’, most notably in relation to Lord Brittan.