(2016) Liberal Democrat Clement Freud -PAEDOPHILE

Clement Freud

Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades.

Freud, who died in 2009, spent years abusing a girl who he brought up as a daughter, and violently raped a teenager while he was an MP.

His widow, Lady Freud, has apologised to his victims, saying she is “shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry” for what her husband of 58 years did to them.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been alerted to the fact that Freud had a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the resort where the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

He befriended the McCanns in the weeks after their daughter went missing, entertaining them at his house on two occasions and keeping in contact by phone and email.

The McCanns are said to be “horrified” by the discovery that Freud was a paedophile.

His family, who include the PR executive Matthew Freud, have said that Freud was not in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and that they have not been contacted by police.

Read on:

(2016) Lib-Dem MP Nick Clegg: Financial Fraud

clegg

Guido can reveal that Nick Clegg overspent by £17,652 in his Sheffield Hallam short campaign, then cooked the books so his declarations came in under the limit. Clegg’s official declarations claim he spent £14,138.77 in his short campaign:

Yet a second internal budget schedule obtained by Guido reveals Clegg’s true expenditure in Sheffield Hallam. This bombshell document admits Clegg actually spent £36,852.89 in his Sheffield Hallam short campaign. Astonishingly, under the column headed “What you’ve got left”, the figure “- £17,652.89” appears. This is prima facie evidence that Clegg broke electoral law – Clegg overspent by over £17,000…

CLEGG2

Clegg disguised his overspend by declaring £14,120.31 of his Sheffield Hallam spending as part of the national campaign. His Election Address – which by statute, namely the Representation of the Peoples Act, explicitly states is for the local candidate’s spend only – was declared as part national spend. His vehicle hire, room hire and agent costs were all declared as national spend. A further £5,913.45 was then “offset” for local elections and future campaigns. This is classic cooking the books – the document we have obtained admits that in reality all this spending was part of the “Sheffield Hallam Short Campaign Budget”.

A LibDem spokesman says spending was apportioned correctly to the national and other local campaigns in Sheffield Hallam:

“The figure of £-17,652 that you refer to is the amount spent above an indicative figure in a draft template budget. It does not relate to spend over and above an election spend limit. Any claim or suggestion of an overspend on the constituency return is misleading and factually inaccurate… We are confident that all spend has been correctly attributed to the appropriate return.”

It’s there in black and white – “What you’ve got left: -£17,652.89” – that looks like the true figure to Guido…

(2014) Tory or Lib-Dem MP “drugged and abused me when I was 14”

(1997) Conservative Cllr. Michael Howden -RAPIST

The former pupil who claims he was molested by a Coalition minister revealed the alleged attack left him suffering a lifetime of depression and suicide attempts.

And he accused police of being scared to quiz the politician because of his position in today’s Coalition after they revealed they had no plans to investigate – a year after his allegation was made.

The alleged victim, who we are calling Thomas, told officers investigating historical sex abuse at his school that he was drugged by the minister when he was 14. He woke up naked in bed.

He added: “I felt something that made me feel I had been assaulted.

“I had been assaulted previously and the feeling reminded me of that.

“He gave me a pill wrapped in wax paper. I didn’t ask him what it was. He said, ‘Suck that for a few minutes then chew and swallow it’.

“I went to bed and felt bloody awful. I don’t remember anything after that. The police asked me if I was of the opinion that he abused me while in that condition and I said yes.”

Asked if he had been to the school, the minister only said: “Not only have I never been investigated, but there has been no allegation made and nor are there any grounds for any allegation.”

Thomas said he is furious the police told him they will not be quizzing the political figure as a suspect.

He added: “It’s as if the police are treading on egg shells and they don’t want to upset the ­Establishment and after 12 months they still haven’t spoken to him about this. It’s a bit much really.

“They said they may want to speak to him at some time in the future but have no plans to at the moment.”

Thomas, who lives in the Midlands, claimed the officer leading the inquiry told him that as he had no memory of the alleged attack they would not quiz the politician and he may have been assaulted by someone else.

He said: “They said they aren’t going to arrest or question him under caution because I’ve not made a complaint against him but that’s not true.”

Last November, the alleged victim gave a statement to police investigating accusations of historical child abuse.

During a recorded interview with specialist child abuse detectives he claimed he had been attacked on a number of occasions – but only once by the Minister, the other alleged assaults were by two other men.

He accused one of raping him and subjecting him to sadistic abuse before the alleged assault by the politician, and the other tried to rape him.

Thomas claimed he had attempted suicide three times since the alleged abuse, suffered trauma throughout his life and had been unable to have sexual ­relationships.

He also suffered from depression and a sleeping disorder. The alleged victim added: “I decided to come forward because I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to forget but it plays on your mind and I have ­nightmares and sweats.

“I’ve been told it’s frightening to see me having one of my nightmares, I go raving mad. I have also told a friend what happened and hopefully by bringing this to the surface I can move forward.”

Labour MP Tom Watson, who has spoken at length to Thomas, said he will write to Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders calling for the minister to be ­quizzed.

Read on:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-child-abuse-scandal-coalition-4576718

PARASITE: Ex-Lib-Dem Councillor racked up £2,400 bill ringing sex lines from taxpayer-funded phone

Robert Bleakley

“PARASITE: A creature which obtains food and physical protection from a host which never benefits from its presence.” (Chambers English Dictionary)

A POLITICIAN who used his council-issued mobile phone to rack up a £2,400 bill calling premium rate sex chat lines and sending sexually explicit texts has escaped the sack.

Tyldesley councillor Robert Bleakley, a member of the Wigan Independents, was caught after Wigan Council reviewed its mobile phone contract and found he had spent £2,418.95 at taxpayers’ expense, sparking an investigation.

A council standards committee was told that, as well as calling sex chat lines, Cllr Bleakley had sent sexist and derogatory texts, including one saying: “No wonder women are just cooking and washing material”.

He also sent a message calling ex-Lib Dem activist Alison Smith an offensive name.

More were read to the panel, which Cllr Bleakley did not attend, but are too foul-mouthed and sexually explicit to print.

Wigan Council has now instructed its female employees not to speak to him, and Cllr Bleakley has had his mobile phone removed and been ordered to attend equal opportunities training.

It is the third time Cllr Bleakley has been subject to a standards hearing, after he was found guilty of deliberately altering an e-mail to jeopardise a senior employee’s job in February, and found to have watched porn on his council-issued laptop in March.

Donna Hall, chief executive of Wigan Council, said she was “appalled and sickened” with the language used in the text messages.

She said: “It is quite clear, judging by the content of Cllr Bleakley’s text messages, that he has a problem with women.

“I will not tolerate this prejudice, nor will I allow him to come into contact with female officers until he has undertaken equal opportunities training.”

The panel agreed that Cllr Bleakley had broken the council’s IT policy and breached the councillors’ code of conduct.

She added: “As a result, Cllr Bleakley was given a number of sanctions, including the removal of his IT equipment, including his mobile phone, and removal of his internet access.

“He must also undergo equal opportunities training, and female officers will be instructed not to speak to him.”

 

PARASITES: cast-off ministers given golden goodbyes of almost £90,000 including payment to richest MP in Commons

553210_3675287878960_551982437_nTories and Liberal Democrats axed in the reshuffle will receive a total of £88,687 on ‘Money Monday’ in Whitehall.

Taxpayers face forking out almost £90,000 in “golden goodbyes” to reject ministers today.

Tories and Liberal Democrats axed in the recent reshuffle can pocket up to £17,000 apiece tax free on what has been dubbed Money Monday in Whitehall.

Conservative Richard Benyon – the richest MP in the Commons, who stands to inherit £110million – is in line for more than £5,000 of public money.

Officials say that the severance pay is a legal entitlement but Ireland is changing the law to end the cash for cast-offs scheme there as part of austerity measures.

Campaigning MP John Mann said that the UK should follow suit.

Labour’s Mr Mann said: “There is no basis whatsoever for paying this in Britain. We should follow their lead.

“These people are still getting generous MPs’ pay. It is an insult to people struggling across the country that they get a golden handshake.”

All departing ministers are entitled to three months pay if they do not get another job within three weeks.

That means that those dumped in the last reshuffle can claim the cash from today.

Former Cabinet minister Michael Moore is set to pocket £17,042 after he was sacked as Scotland Secretary.

Fellow Lib Dem Jeremy Browne is among five ex-Ministers of State who are in line for £8,086 after being axed.

Conservative Simon Burns can also pocket the huge sum even though he quit to stand unsuccessfully for Deputy Commons Speaker.

Benyon is one of three junior ministers who are entitled to £5,760 each. Three of his fellow Tories get £4,646 after leaving the whips office. Two of them, John Randall and Greg Knight, have also received knighthoods.

In all, taxpayers face paying out £88,687 to ex-ministers.

A Cabinet Office spokesman said: “Severance pay is widely used across both private and public sectors. Ministerial severance pay has been required under legislation since 1991.”

But low tax pressure group the TaxPayers’ Alliance echoed John Mann’s call for the payments to be axed.

Spokesman Jonathan Isaby said: “When money is so tight and David Cameron talks about wanting to reduce the cost of politics, it beggars belief that these golden goodbyes are still being doled out to ex-ministers.

“After all, having left these posts, they will all still get the MPs’ annual salary of more than £66,000.

“MPs taking on a ministerial role know full well that it’s no job for life and ought to be planning their finances accordingly.

“Taxpayers will be especially baffled that even those who resigned of their own accord still get these tax-free payments worth thousands: which of their constituents working in the private sector would get a bumper payday for quitting their job?”

VIDEO: How the Lib-Lab-Con is Destroying Britain

A five-minute synopsis of the threat you and your family face from the criminal, corrupt and decadent regime that the fools keep voting for. (See first 6 minutes.):

 

ARTICLE AND VIDEO: Liberal Democrat M.P. Nick Harvey -TOLD HE IS A DISGRACE FOR CLAIMING TRAVEL TO REMEMBRANCE DAY

Former Royal navy engineer Fiona Laing embarrasses Sir Nick Harvey after Remembrance Day service.

A Royal British Legion worker approached a former Armed Forces minister following a Remembrance Day service and ‘reimbursed’ him for £7.20 in expenses he claimed after attending a previous ceremony.

Fiona Laing, 45, marched up to Sir Nick Harvey, 52, in front of other dignitaries, officials and members of the public, and gave him an envelope containing the money.

Read on an watch the video: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/10441802/Former-Wren-to-ex-minister-You-Sir-are-a-disgrace.html